Monday, October 24, 2005

Music without, me is Incomplete, the gift that God prosepered to the lives of us to illuminate the deepest of the Lif's moments! Music to me is not about playing sounds, its a spark of creative joy that elicts a thousand pictures to See life in a different perspective. Such is my inclination towards music !
It deepens and I am able to concieve Love, give birth to a whole new world of imaginations that i never will be able to imagine without it!

I have heard that, those who sing, are blessed by God, Music is not about singing gud, it is the art of creating a emotional sense to the singer and to the listeners.

I listen to radio not often, but most of the time, i get to hear them while i drive, and its the time when I am inspired most by the songs I hear!
I prefer to hear soft songs, i am not a metal fan or a hard core rock listener, One reason i try to find out my taste for the slow melodios songs can be related to the matter of fact that I am calm person, or probably wana taste music in the most soft & sweetest!

I am thankful to God always that He has given me the gift to sing for myself and others,
that i wish one thing most, that I hit the bottom of the souls and heals those in despair with Living Music !

Few of my Best Selected Songs I listen countlessly!
Malayalam
1. Chan gchadi aadi.. Urangu nee, Chari ngadi Aadi.. Urangu nee..
2. Ormakkayee Eni oru Sneha geetham..
3. Arikile lenkilum Ariunnu Ngan..ninte karalalanathinte Madhura sparsham..
4. Akalee Akale...

English
1. Show me the Meaning of beeing Lonely
2. How Deep is your Love
3. Its all comming back to me now
4. Who alone can touch my Heart like you do..
5. I believe i can Fly
6. As long as you Love me
7. Like a Rainbow..

3 Comments:

At 1:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

are you educated??
man your hindi collection is atleast okay!! but your english collection is /*"GAY"*/ :-p
hehe get some hip hop / rap / reggae or classical rock also tolerable.
what the fuck is this " i believe i can fly " yeah dumb chickens never fly :-d
signed
your lord and master
partho
p.s. no offence taken none given ...... weeeeee ...... _|_

 
At 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meeseee

I have to agree...music rocks (excuse the pun hehehehe). :)

Great blogsite mate!

Pringy

 
At 9:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

music sooths ur innerself..completly agree..u have talent use it..
-----------------------------------
and to MR. whoever you are. he is very well educated. i guess you were not reading his post. he doesnt have a hindi collections in tat post, read it befor you post something.
and everyone is not same. everyone is unique in their own way..if you dont like tat song, dont listen to it,..LEave him alone..and please watch ur mouth..thanks..GOD BLESS..
-----------------------------------

 

Post a Comment

<< Home