Sunday, February 19, 2006

Throught the Looking Glass...


So far i wanted to write something about me, a true experiment on myself , about the interests and outlooks out of my perceptions.
I believe in boasting that has truth in it, i may do so.. but bare me my words of truth, nuthing but truth.
What great can the world offer you when you are loved by others ! what in return can you offer ? a truthful mindset with a heart that knows how to pulse out great feelings and goodness that would make some one in some corner think about and start lovin' you.

I believe in learning people as it come natural to me, somethings that i enjoy doing ... Human mind frame is dynamic organisation which has a time frame and animates different emotions at different times. Because of my nature, Its is hard for me to have acquitance with some one unless i form a clear picture of what he/she is, I am not a dynamic personality at stage one, but once i get a grip , I am an explosive eccentic with a humourous side. The word eccentric would confuse you to what it could be, its simply a way of picturisations of life with words and actions that animates your whole expressions.

I am blessed with a Lovely voice, I love to sing as i believe it creates a spark of creative illumance to see life in a way that you want it to be.
I dont have great expectations in life because, the more you expect , the less you satisfy, I love to see things in its way as it comes.I love to adhere to expect great things from God, rather than from this world.

Few things that I want me to be...

1. To be a Better Human Being.
2.Touch souls through my Voice
3.Patient

Few Things that i wana break off

1.Ego-ism
2.Occasional Anger
3.My Silence

What i think of Love ?
Love is understanding, Love is patient, Love is showing gratitude, Even if speak the language of angels, and if i dont have Love , I am pointless.
Love connects and discovers the missing link to your heart.When that special someone enters your life, has similar values, ideals and beliefs and lives them as well, you discover that the two pieces of the relationship puzzle fit perfectly together.
Its a fact that to love someone is beautiful, but to get loved by some-one is way beyound my Joy.

Looks:
I can be stupid as i write about this, well I am an average lookin fella, but my friends relate me to all kinds of people when they see me :)
But again great feelin you get when different people could relate you to some one they have have percived in me.

Hair_Style:
I dont have a stable hairstyle, I keep chnaging everyday, i mean everyday one_ or the other style. Could be this reason that my friends tell me.. Vicky you look very different in every Photo's!
Experimentin with different styles could be a sign of my struggle to look different from rest.. jus a thought :)



..... Still more to pen ..




8 Comments:

At 2:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty cool... Try to post more.. or it will like mine... only starting there... no continuation.. keep moving forward...

 
At 12:27 AM, Blogger Vicky said...

Thank you Sajith for the comment, I seriously have taken up writing and do visit back sometime , i would love to update what i write :)

 
At 5:50 AM, Blogger :: niKk | നിക്ക് :: said...

John Travolta, Bruce Willis !!! Eeeee !!!

Write something about your place in UAE :)

 
At 9:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wowoo,,i felt like reading my own thoughts(just the second and third paragraph)wen did u write this one didnt see this one before...bytheway, who is average lookin fella? YOU? MR. HandsomGuy..
hehehe..UKW(urLWf)..ly....

 
At 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://indianchristianity.blogspot.com/

 
At 5:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't understand u.U r a good singer,I like u r songs.I think that was good gift from god.But I no like u r comments & photos same like a other people.U R A SERVENT OF GOD DON'T FORGET IT.                          god bless you

 
At 6:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Proverbs chapter 25 (TEV)

27 Too much honey is bad for you, and so is trying to win too much praise.
"I warned the proud, `Stop your boasting!' I told the wicked, `Don't raise your fists! - Psalms 75:4
2 Corinthians 10:17&18 “'Let the one who boasts, boast in the Lord.' 18 For it is not the one who commends himself who is approved, but the one whom the Lord commends."

When is the last time you boasted in the Lord? When is the last time you pointed to the glory of your Redeemer? Do we cherish the powerful and life giving work of Christ for us or do we cherish how well we can complete some job?

It has amazed me how much God has grown me spiritually since becoming a pastor years agoThose days where days of boasting in myself and boasting in theologians. These have become days of learning to boast in Christ.It is not for me to boast in accomplishments. It is not for me to boast in knoweldge. It is my joy to boast in Christ.

 
At 6:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Proverbs chapter 25 (TEV)

27 Too much honey is bad for you, and so is trying to win too much praise.
"I warned the proud, `Stop your boasting!' I told the wicked, `Don't raise your fists! - Psalms 75:4
2 Corinthians 10:17&18 “'Let the one who boasts, boast in the Lord.' 18 For it is not the one who commends himself who is approved, but the one whom the Lord commends."

When is the last time you boasted in the Lord? When is the last time you pointed to the glory of your Redeemer? Do we cherish the powerful and life giving work of Christ for us or do we cherish how well we can complete some job?

It has amazed me how much God has grown me spiritually since becoming a pastor years agoThose days where days of boasting in myself and boasting in theologians. These have become days of learning to boast in Christ.It is not for me to boast in accomplishments. It is not for me to boast in knoweldge. It is my joy to boast in Christ.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home