Sunday, February 19, 2006

Blog culture

Blog culture seems to entirely a new thin to me, i seriouly havent wrote much to my possesion, nor i am hopin that i could express much..
but i am +v to brin somethin of me and people aroun' me in my writin.
The art of writing is an emotional pride to the writer and to the one who reads it, thereby it creats a studio of creative imagination that spun and sparks one's inner vibes.The hardest part i believe is to keep the interest and imagination burnin,
guess,i will be able to strip of somethin from life and reality and experiment the bits and pieces.
....


1 Comments:

At 1:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey is this troidem in youtube?jus wntd to ask if u had any contact details of malayalam christian congregation, abu dhabi. i have seen couple of videos uploaded by you..if can help me with this plz can you email me on hc0906@gmail.com
tbanks
God bless

 

Post a Comment

<< Home